THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Thursday, January 25, 2024

Great Wolf Lodge Teen Style

 

With the end of quarter at school the kids had a random day off today.  We had thought about going snow tubing as a family, but the weather was super crappy (warm and rainy) so as a backup option I found a Groupon for 6 people at Great Wolf Lodge.  I volunteered Dave to take Preston and four of his friends to enjoy some fun in the waterpark and he was on board.  SOOOO, they left Wednesday right after school and stayed through this afternoon. The boys all had a blast!  I might add that my husband is a SAINT for being willing to do this . . . after just 10 minutes of those teenage boys in my house after school it stunk terribly so I can't imagine a hotel room with them!


While they were away Savannah and I enjoyed some pre-prom dress shopping, consignment store shopping, errands, CFA, and of course just some quiet time at home.  We had planned to see a movie too, but just ran out of time!  I love that Dave is willing to do these fun things with Preston and I certainly cherish any time Savannah and I get to spend doing girl things!

No comments: