THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Fit to be *Tied*

 

This week has been pure chaos at our house . . . both kids have had multiple before and after school and nighttime activities, like EVERY SINGLE day.  It has been next to impossible to keep up with who is where and what time everyone needs to eat dinner.  Sooo, when Savannah left to work at Cotillion today it never occurred to me that we needed her help to tie Preston's tie before she left.  Clearly, Dave knows how to tie a tie, but he can't do it on someone else.  I'm clueless when it comes to ties, so that left us in quite a pickle trying to get Preston ready for his class tonight.  It reminded me of two things, first I need to learn to tie a tie.  Secondly, I'm just not sure what we are going to do when Savannah goes to college!  I depend on her for SO many things from tech support to fashion advisor to getting her dodo brother ready.  I better start learning now, ha!


No comments: