THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Monday, September 26, 2022

Parenting Wins . . .

 



In church on Sunday the youth pastor asked our small groups to share some parenting wins we've had lately and honestly, it's hard to do without bragging so I just stayed quiet (shocking I know). Although I didn't have anything to share on the spot, the Lord quickly reminded me of a text earlier in the week about Preston and another one came while I was still at church from a different mom about Savannah!  It meant so much to me for these mamas to take the time to send me a quick note about my kiddos.  We all know they are far from perfect, but it's what happens when we aren't watching that shows how truly genuine their hearts are and what their character is like.  So thankful for these two! 

 It's also pretty cool to see their friendship develop.  Savannah loves taking Preston out for frostys at Wendy's and this weekend they ventured to a festival at the local Harris Teeter together.  I take very little credit for these blessings, but just maybe we are doing something right . . . 


No comments: