THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Sunday, November 28, 2021

Thanksgiving Travels

 

With all of our travels, I can't believe this is the only picture I have from Thanksgiving!  

We enjoyed a lot of family time this weekend!  Thanksgiving day we attempted to run the annual neighborhood turkey-trot, only we found out at the last minute that it was canceled because the lady who normally *runs* it was out of town.  So Dave and I took a quick jog around the neighborhood before heading down to Simpsonville, SC to do Thanksgiving with his family.

On Saturday we traveled to Mebane to do Thanksgiving with my family.  We ate a LOT, laughed, and enjoyed just being together.  Even though I only got one picture it's crazy to look at the kids and realize how grown up they are. :(  I promise more pictures for Christmas!

In the meantime, we have so so much to be grateful for.  Even though Preston is on crutches from his surgery, we are counting our blessings!  From good doctor reports to our health and the gift of having family, we are grateful!  Praying I remember to take time this advent season to enjoy each of our many blessings as we celebrate the birth of our Savior!

No comments: