THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Valentine's Day

Well, this year Valentine's Day is quite different . . . there is no Cheesecake Factory cheesecake (nope, not waiting 2 hours to get cheesecake slices to go), there aren't boxes of chocolates or candies since Preston can't eat them, no special dinner or extravagant gifts, but as we celebrate in our own little way, my cup overflows to be loved so well by so many.  I bought some balloons for the kids and had little gifts for them because to THEM that is important.  I got iced doughnuts for Dave and Savannah and a box of the specially requested yogurt sticks for Preston.  Dave brought me a bundt cake from church and had flowers as well.



For me, it's a day to be grateful for my village.  I feel so loved, so overwhelmed with gratitude, and so thankful for this family God blessed me with.  My love language is not gifts and I always prefer handmade cards . . . my three blew it out of the park with their cards today!
 




Happy Valentine's Day!  My heart is full!

No comments: