THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Saturday, February 13, 2021

Savannah's Post

 


She deserves a post of her own.  This girl is such a blessing!  She has prayed, loved, encouraged, and supported us all through the past few weeks so well.  I just recently found out that while I was in the hospital with Preston she tried to find things on my to-do list to help with.  When I need help with Preston she is always willing to see what he needs or help me interpret what the heck he is trying to say.  There also haven't been any complaints from her about the lack of yummy dinners.  She continues to push onward doing her best with everything.  So thankful to see her back in the swing of things with the little guy, waiting for him to watch their special shows and hearing the old familiar "do do" name-calling.  It does this mama's heart good!

No comments: