THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Precious Aunt Cherry


Today my sweet Aunt Cherry arrived in Heaven.  After a battle with cancer that left her depending on others for everything, I'm so thankful to know she is finally healthy and healed, living life at the feet of Jesus!  For the past ten plus years, Aunt Cherry filled in for my mom . . . she has been present for so many precious moments (especially for the kids), encouraged me, put up with my indecisiveness in picking out paint and furniture, been there when I needed advice, and always loved me fiercely.  Oh, how my heart aches today, but I find hope in knowing I'll see her again.  She fought a good fight and finished the race well.  How exciting it is to know she is already rearranging furniture in Heaven, but I'm pretty sure her mansion was more glorious than she could have even imagined.

No comments: