THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Friday, July 20, 2018

Girl Power



So today was a stay-at-home project day (well for the most part as we did have a few errands).  I had a list of 44 things that needed to be done, errands and house stuff included.  The kids asked what they could help with and I showed them the list.  Savannah quickly selected "fix screen door" and went to work.  I stood in awe of her as she used the electric drill to disassemble the door, tear out the old screen, replace it and the binding, and then use the drill to reassemble the door.  It looks way better than anything I could have done!  Where there is a will, there is a way . . and it helps that they were motivated by getting to eat a cookie after completing something on the list. :)  So proud of my girl!

No comments: