THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Monday, July 02, 2018

An Unexpected Great Wolf Adventure


I got a call from a friend last night asking if we wanted their day passes to Great Wolf Lodge for today.  Knowing that it is one of Preston's absolute favorite places, I gladly accepted the passes.  Plus with Dave working late it was the perfect way to fill our afternoon. I later found out that they had enough passes to share with another family at church so we were thrilled to be able to meet up with the Ezells in Concord for a fun-tastic adventure!  We headed to GWL right after our swim class with Ms. Doris and a quick picnic lunch in the car.


Ron and I (Dave and Laura had to work) tried our best to keep an eye on this crew, but I have to say it's so much less stressful now that they are older.  I know that they are excellent swimmers and stick with a friend, so honestly after my own share of water rides, I sat and read a book!




What a super way to surprise the kids with an epic summer adventure . . and for free!  We came home, hit the showers, had leftovers for dinner and after a little TV they were sound asleep in bed.  #success

No comments: