THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Monday, September 04, 2017

Labor Day Adventures

Matthews Alive festival on Saturday
We enjoyed having Daddy home this weekend and even on Monday too! I gave the kids lots of options and from them they chose:  Carowinds, Matthews Alive, going to the movie theater, and watching the Clemson game!


Needless to say we went non stop and enjoyed little rest, but it was super fun!


I think their favorite was going to Chuck E Cheese.  It was a surprise for them as it wasn't originally one of the weekend options.  However, because I picked up a mystery shop we could all play and eat for free, so Dave and I figured, why not?!? We changed clothes after church and headed straight there for a couple hours of "fun".


Monday was Carowinds day.


And after a late lunch, I knew Dave needed some time to do some real work, so I took the kids to see Despicable Me 3 at the movies.


It was a fun-filled, fast-paced weekend!  Now it's back to the regular grind of our weekly school schedule.  Hallelujah!

No comments: