THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Monday, August 28, 2017

And They're Off for Another AMAZING Year!!


The day has finally come . . . back to school 2017!!  This year is super big because Savannah is headed to MIDDLE school. :)  They were happy to take a few back to school pictures before heading off to the bus stop and carpool.




Since we opted to take Savannah to JMR, we have to provide transportation . . but it's so close to us and starts practically the same time as PSE, so she got to wait at the bus for a bit with Preston.



After arriving to JMR, we found traffic was a nightmare!  She was starting to panic (even though we had PLENTY of time before the bell rang) but I agreed to park in a neighborhood and walk her across the street.  I have to say it was a bit challenging watch her walk into middle school all alone.  I know she'll make friends and I know she's ready, but something about this big step made my heart hurt a little. :(


Meanwhile, Preston was at PSE having a blast!  His teacher e-mailed these fun class pictures from today.


I know they will both have wonderful years at school . . . life will be a bit different with kids at two schools, but I'm so thankful for God providing a way for them both to be close to home.  I'm excited to see what He has planned and pray that they learn a lot, make great friends, and find a way to leave their mark on the little world where they are.

No comments: