THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Saturday, May 20, 2017

A Day with Preston

Savannah and Dave left early this morning for their Y-Guides longhouse, which left me an entire day and a half with the little guy!  I have to say that one-on-one time with Preston is MUCH different and more relaxed than with Savannah . . . 


After wrapping up his soccer season he simply wanted to go home and play.  He requested that I sit and watch him, so that's exactly what I did!  We did do some bush trimming, and he did play with the neighbors a lot, but for the most part I sat in the shade and watched him enjoy this amazing day!


By the end of the afternoon he came in completely soaked (for a second time today) from playing with water guns and said he was ready for Chick-fil-A.  So after he changed into dry clothes we went out for dinner.


It was such a low-key and fun day spent watching this crazy little kiddo.

No comments: