THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Double Digits for Savannah!!!


I'm not quite sure where time has gone, but today this amazing girl turned the big 10!  It was certainly a memorable birthday as we were in Disney for most of the day.  When we got home we had a quick dinner and the let the birthday girl blow out her candles to close out the celebration.



I'm so thankful God gave me the opportunity to be Savannah's mom.  I learn so much from her and am continually challenged to be a better person.  She has such a determined spirit, mothering instinct, and is careful to keep a select few close friends tight.  She loves a good book and the only thing that would make her happier than an entire day reading in her room is some yummy dessert! :)

Savannah, I am SO proud of you and the young lady you are becoming.  I can't wait to see what God had planned for your life . . .

No comments: