THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter 2016




We attended the early service at church so that we could make it to Burlington for Easter lunch.  One non-negotiable for me is spending holidays with family so we often find ourselves travelling on the holidays.  Never-the-less it's always worth the effort to be able to laugh and just relax with my sweet family!  We missed the Page kids this year, but we still had an Easter egg hunt and lots of yummy food so all in all it was fun day.




Someone was a bit sleep deprived and fell asleep quickly on the way home.  He even slept through a stop for gas. ;)  I hope my kids will always remember the fun times at Great Grandma's house and cherish these memories as much as I do.  What a special day celebrating our Risen Savior.


 HAPPY EASTER!



No comments: