THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Friday, September 25, 2015

Catch Up Week

WOW!  I never imagined how busy life could be even with two kids in school for the entire day!  I have not stopped once to sit and just watch TV or relax . . . well unless you count the hours I spent tagging clothes for consignment and had the TV on for background noise. :)  But this week has been the official catch up week.  I've deliberately said NO to a lot of things so that I could spend more time at home and try to tackle my ever growing "pile in the office chair".  Now with one hour to go before the kids get off the bus I'm feeling much better.  The work isn't done, but I've made huge progress this week.  Here's a recap on all I've done just this week:
  • caught up on pictures inserted and labeled in the albums
  • finished laundry and dishes
  • successfully handled several of my Aunt Kathy's estate issues
  • cooked and delivered a meal to a friend
  • sorted through the consignment pile of stuff that didn't sell 
  • ebayed over 20 items
  • caught on on blog posts
  • took care of several Isagenix orders
  • had the house cleaned
  • bought and wrapped a few upcoming birthday presents
  • started Christmas shopping
  • had a play date at the park on Wednesday when the kids were out of school
  • caught up on and attended Bible study (I'm LOVING my new study and small group)
  • volunteered at PSE for a few hours
  • rounded up volunteers for several PSE needs
  • completed 2 mystery shops
  • permanently staffed my 8 Sunday school rooms and sent out updated calendar
  • sorted through my pile of coupons that needed to be clipped and filed
  • balanced all of our accounts and Kathy's accounts
  • and finally sorted through a massive pile of mail that had accumulated over the past few weeks
Now I'm ready for the weekend!  I feel so much better with a lot of this off of my plate.  Now if I can savor enough energy for my 11 mile run tomorrow . . . then Savannah and I are looking forward to a much needed girls day!!!  And then the fun starts again on Sunday with super double madness at Harris Teeter for 3 days only.  

No comments: