THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Friday, August 21, 2015

Meet the Teachers!!

PSE Meet the Teacher day is finally here!!  


We started the fun at 1:00pm in kindergarten!  Preston was SO excited to see his classroom, where he would sit, his cubbie, if there were any familiar faces in his class, and of course meet Mrs. Bridges.  He did a great job reading around the class, finding the items on the scavenger hunt and also really enjoyed digging through the treasure box.


Preston and Mrs. Bridges
I think he feels a bit settled now that he's seen where he's going.  Oh and his teacher, she seems like the sweetest woman ever!  I can't wait to get to know her better this year.  Preston is still asking A LOT of questions as the excitement about kindergarten builds!  It's going to be a great year for our peanut in kindergarten!!

Since Dave couldn't come this year (just got back from CO late last night) I took both kids with me.  On our way out we stopped by the newly updated plaque by the library to take a quick picture.  Savannah is so proud that her name is displayed on the AR allstar list two years in a row. :)


Then we ventured home for a quick rest before heading back to PSE at 3pm for Savannah's meet the teacher. We are equally thrilled about his woman, Mrs. Columbus, who clearly has a passion for writing. I remember from curriculum night that she was so animated and excited about writing . . just what our girl needs!!

Savannah and Mrs. Columbus
unpacking her school supplies
 I was super impressed with both of my kiddos teachers.  They seem very organized and sweet.  I pray this year is a fabulous one for both kids . . . and can't wait to see how much they grow academically and socially.  Now there are only 2 days until my baby goes to big school.  Let's hope my excitement continues!

No comments: