THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Monday, August 24, 2015

The Long Awaited BACK TO SCHOOL Day (and night before)!!

Savannah's special back to school gift for Preston
After over a year of waiting the night before kindergarten was finally here for our Peanut!  He had a top secret letter to open from his teacher with confetti to put under his pillow.  We read Look Out Kindergarten, Here I Come and he was fast asleep.  


This morning came bright and early and both kids were super excited!!  Of course we had to take lots of pictures before we could go through car pool at PSE.




I'm not sure how they grew so much, but it just baffles me to think that I have a kindergartner AND fourth grader!  Soon enough it was off to PSE!

Still thrilled to be going to big school
 And just like that, in the blink of an eye, they are both off for their first day of school!  It was a VERY strange feeling leaving them both at big school . . . I couldn't figure out if I wanted to cry or jump for joy.



Thankfully I got to sign up for kindergarten lunch help today (usually they don't let mommies in until after the first two weeks of establishing a good routine) and saw my little guy, still smiling, at school.  His teacher is already amazing in my eyes and once we sat down she just said "you were right, he is very ready for school."  It's going to be a fabulous year for them both.  I can't wait to see how much they grow, both academically and physically.  Lord, I release them to you and trust You have them in good hands.

No comments: