THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Friday, June 19, 2015

11 Years Ago . . .

6/19/2004
I said "I Do" to one amazing man.  At the time I had no idea what the next phase of life would hold for us . . . that it would be filled with moments of terror, sadness, frustration, but also joy beyond measure, endless love, and blessings to numerous to even count.  I'm not sure how I even deserve to be married to such an incredible guy, but I thank God for the gift He gave me 11 years ago.  To the man who still plays cards with me, picks up the slack where I leave off with the kids, encourages me in all my crazy ventures, isn't afraid to speak the truth and obey the letter of the law, and loves without conditions, I love you dearly!  Here's to many more years together.  I can't to see what's in store for us.

.
Now that flight better be landing from Vegas soon . . . 4 days in this heat, with these crazy kiddos, is about my limit. :)

No comments: