THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Thursday, June 19, 2014

10 Years Ago Today . . .

I said "I Do" to the most amazing man I know.  I wish I could say that the past ten years have all been wonderful, but the truth is that they have been filled with the best and worst days of my life.  Together Dave and I have been through quite a bit of loss, sadness, and drama BUT we've survived and our marriage has thrived.  I have to say that without Dave by my side every single step of the way I could never have made it.  God knew that I needed him . . . someone to love me unconditionally.  Someone that would listen.  Someone that would remind me everything is going to be okay.  Someone to give and give and give when there's nothing left to give.  So today we celebrate the first ten years of marriage.


Dave came home with flowers and we enjoyed a dinner of leftovers, which was perfectly fine with both of us.  We then went out for a Bruster's treat because we had a mystery shop.  Yep, that's how we roll.  In a few days we'll be in Mexico really celebrating our anniversary together.  But, for today we've enjoyed an ordinary day with each other and the simple life we have with our crazy kids.  I wouldn't have it any other way.


I love you Dave and can't wait to see what the Lord has planned for our next 10 years together!

No comments: