THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Monday, July 02, 2012

Pool Fun!!


Preston "helping" Savannah do her backfloat

At the end of summer last year I found this pool at Rite Aid for a whopping $4.28, including tax!!  I knew it would come in handy this year and boy has it ever.  The kids have been begging for days to get it out, but we just haven't had time to spend at home in the pool . . . but today after Preston's My Gym class, they talked me into it.  What a hit!  These two kiddos (who never do any activity longer than 20 minutes) spent over an hour and a half in the pool before I had to drag them out for baths and naptime.  We even started the bubble machine Pawpaw gave them for their birthday and had a bubble pool party.  It was the perfect day for me to sit under the umbrella and catch up on a few computer things too!


I see us getting a lot more use out of this summer time investment!

No comments: