THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Savannah's Two Front Teeth


Savannah finally lost her second front tooth today!  She and Preston were wrestling on my bed while I was cleaning out some drawers and all of a sudden she says "I think I just lost my tooth.  I better find it!"  Of course it was under my pillow, which now has some nice bloody stains.  She gives Preston credit for finally getting the tooth out! :)


The other front tooth has started to come in already so our family pictures next weekend will be super cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Savannah that is one beautiful smile! LOVE YOU Deborah

Christy said...

Savannah you have a very pretty smile. Kaleb still has not lost any teeth yet. The dentist said from 5-7 years old. And after 7 years you start to worry.

Christy