THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Going Private . . .

After much consideration I have decided to make this blog private.  There have been way too many funky comments in various languages and I'm tired of having to filter out the mess.  Plus, I'd like to share more details about the kids and don't want everyone in the world to read it!  So, if you are a faithful reader or just enjoy checking in from time to time, please leave a comment or send me an e-mail with your e-mail address.  I plan to make it official next weekend so you have a week to decide to join the fun! :)  The only thing that will change is that you'll have to log in to be able to read our family journey.  

Have a great weekend!!!

8 comments:

Christy said...

Chrystal,

I love reading about Savannah and Preston and the fun guys have. Kaleb also loves to look at the pictures of Savannah and Preston. We would like to continue to look at the pictures and read the blog.

Christy

Chelle said...

Definitely sign me up!!

laurie said...

Me, me me!!! I want to keep up with your precious crew!

Anna said...

ANNA MORRISON. sign me up. :)

Of course I want to be in on the Bachmann's happenings!

Sue Harrod said...

Chrystal,

I so enjoy reading your blog from time to time to keep up with you and yours. Marie never tells me anything so naturally I want to be kept in the loop.

Sue Harrod

Unknown said...

Me me me ****waves hand frantically****

Tiger Dave said...

Sign me up!

Anonymous said...

count me in! i love keeping up with the "Bachmann Four"!
so how do i sign up?? lol
love ya deborah