THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Today I was able to celebrate Valentine's Day with both kiddos at each of their schools. Unfortunately, the timing of Savannah's party didn't work out for me to help with the actual party, but I did get to spend and hour and a half with her class since it was my normal Tuesday volunteer time. It was fun helping the students pass out valentine's and seeing them get so excited about all of the candy . . . right before lunch time.

I then rushed to Preston's school where I was helping with the party. I bought big heart balloons for each kid to take home and had a story to read. Preston was so proud to have me there and kept saying "that my mama" while I was reading the story. (I know that won't last long, so I ate it up today.)

We had a yummy dinner (steak for me and Dave, McDonalds for the kids) and Dave surprised me with some delicious chocolate covered strawberries! ;) Then it was time for presents. Can you tell how excited Preston was to open his??


Savannah reading her own card. Her reading is coming along so quickly, it's amazing!!


Super excited about her new dress up tutu . . .one that she insisted on wearing to school over her clothes today. Some battles just aren't worth the fight. :)


I feel so blessed to have such a special family, both immediate and far away folks. I hope everyone had a wonderful day and truly felt as loved as I did!



Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: