THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Who Needs Harris Teeter Super Doubles??



It's been awhile since I've had a savings post, but after my trip yesterday to BiLo I had to share!! All week it's super doubles at Harris Teeter and I've done quite well there scoring free milk and lots of other great deals, but nothing compares to my trip to BiLo today. For the first time I took advantage of their coupon policy that lets you use ANY store coupon in addition to manufacturer coupons and scored the following deal:

10 individual cups of yoplait yogurt
6 boxes of cereal
4 boxes of fruit snacks
4 bags of Chex mix
3 cans of Pillsbury biscuits
2 boxes of Savannah's yogurt sticks
2 4 packs of Yoplait w/granola
2 cans of sliced pears
1 bottle of hand soap
1 box of Snackwells snacks

I received 2 coupons back for a total of $4.75 off my next purchase AND
80, yes 80, boxtop certificates for Savannah's school ($8 value)

For a whopping total of $8.28 out of pocket!!! So if you subtract the coupons I got back, this entire order was only $3.53. :)

No comments: