THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Friday, January 20, 2012

How to Melt a Mama's Heart . . .

This week has been challenging with Preston. On Tuesday he discovered the word "WHY" and uses it at least half a million times a day. I'd like to think it was his way of practicing dialoge and that it's improving his speech, but I think he is just trying to drive me insane . . and it's working. Anyway, today he totally made up for it . When I was getting him out of the car at WEE school this morning he throws his arms out and says "I luv you so MUCH, mama". Oh, I could eat him up. Then this afternoon I picked up my bridesmaid dress and of course Savannah insisted that I try it on right away. So I finally gave in and tried it on. As soon as I got it on Preston starts running around the bathroom saying "bu-ful mommy, bu-ful". It took me a minute to figure out he was saying beautiful mommy. Oh, he knows how to melt my heart already!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

in a few years you will have girls calling and knocking on the door! lol that sweet smile and twinkle in his eye will have the girls lined up-- he's such a sweetie!
deb