THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Thursday, December 01, 2011

Savannah is Reading!!



On Monday Savannah came home with a new little ziploc in her backpack. It contained a reading log, a ring of high frequency words to practice, a pointer stick with an owl on it, and yes a book! I have to admit I was dreading the reading everyday, but I am shocked at how wonderfully she is doing!! I should have taken a picture on Monday of her first book she read all on her own, Little Chimp, but I forgot. Here is a picture of her reading her second book to her brother. It is so neat to share this time with her every afternoon where she can show off her reading skills!

1 comment:

kristin said...

Chrystal Bachmann - never, ever type the words "dread" and "reading" in the same sentence :)!! Seriously - Isn't it wonderful? It's like magic, and I can tell from the picture that Savannah is full of pride. She should be. Way to go, Savannah! Now you'll have to start hiding your lists - especially at Christmas time. Bittersweet, isn't it?