THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving 2011



Great Grandma with her 5 Great Grandchildren!

Preston loving on Taylor


As we celebrate another Thanksgiving, I'm reminded once again how many things we truly have to be thankful for. At the top of my list is family and friends. We started our holiday early by travelling to Cherryville to see my friend Marie and her family. Marie and I have been friends since middle school and it's always fun to catch up with her. I took the camera and left the memory stick in the computer so I don't have a single picture to share. :( Maybe I can post a few that Marie sends once she's back home in NJ. THANKS MARIE FOR THE PICTURES!!!

Everyone wanted to play with the race car toy!


What a fun morning we had visiting with Marie & her family!


I can't even express how thankful I am for my close friends, those that live here in Charlotte and those that live far FAR away. These are women who have truly walked by my side through some pretty tough times and I am forever grateful for you all!

On Thanksgiving Day we celebrated with my side of the family at Great Grandma's house. What a treat it was to be able to spend several hours with my brother and his kiddos too. We ate way too much and then headed back home so I could start some early shopping. It was a fantastic day spent loving on those we cherish.



Wishing everyone a Happy, Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: