THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Happy, Happy Birthday Dave!





Today we are celebrating the birthday of an amazing man, one who just happens to be my sweet husband and the daddy to our two crazy kids. We've been married 7 years and I have to say that he still amazes me. I am in awe of his patience with our kids. When the world pulls and tugs us to fill life with busyness, Dave seems to ignore all of that and daily spends time playing with our children. Not only do they LOVE playing with daddy, but both of their little faces light up every single days he gets home from work; It's usually a race to the door to greet him. And to me, he is the rock. The one who is always calm, cool and collected. The one who assures me that things are going to be okay and the one who loves me despite my flaws. :) Dave, today we celebrate you and pray that this coming year is an awesome one as we continue to see all the Lord has planned for our family. We love you!

No comments: