THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Meet Mrs. Hindman!

Tomorrow is the big day for Savannah!! At 7:15am she will officially become a student in CMS and although she is more than ready, I've decided that I'm not sure I am!

Today was the official meet your teacher day and we have been super excited about meeting Mrs. Hindman. Every single person I've talked to has raved about what an incredible teacher we were lucky enough to get so I was anxious about meeting her. We arrived early and had a bit of time to visit the booths set up in the gym. We also ran into Jack, Savannah's friend from church.



Savannah and Jack waiting to meet their teachers



Getting ready to go in for the first time!

Putting her name on the excited for school to start board


Savannah with her new teacher, Mrs. Hindman . . wearing her funny glasses as promised!


There she is, Savannah, an official PSE rocket!



Now I just pray for a good night's sleep for us both. I pray that the Lord will give me a peace knowing that she is not only in good hands, but that she is ready to go . . . ready to begin the plan He has set for her little life.

No comments: