THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Birthday Weekend






This weekend has been awesome. We enjoyed a fun day yesterday (well, if you don't count having to get new brakes on the van) that ended with a delicious dinner at Red Robin and some pretty great presents too. I specifically asked Dave not to get me a birthday cake because I'm desperately trying to start the diet again, so instead he got ice cream cupcakes AND ice cream cookies from Coldstone! They sure aren't part of my diet, but the treats sure are delicious!!!





The birthday gifts continue as I'm now in a quiet house!! Preston is sleeping and Savannah has finally gotten her wish of being able to go to a baseball game with daddy. We've been trying for awhile to find a date that would work for them to go to a Charlotte Knights game together, but it turns out that finding a weekend game when we were actually in town was quite difficult. None the less, I bought a living social deal and they are off to enjoy an afternoon at the ballpark! We plan to finish the weekend with a fun event at church tonight. Thanks to my wonderful husband, this has been a great birthday!!!


No comments: