THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Saturday, June 04, 2011

Dance Recital 2011

Our little ballerina



Savannah and Lily

Preston is proud of his sissy


My sweet ballerina girl with her flowers



Today was finally the day of Savannah's dance recital!! We all got up bright and early this morning and headed to the auditorium for the big day. She was SO excited and I have to say that after doing his 6 times (for 3 years now) I was a lot less nervous about having everything perfect, being on time, getting a good seat, etc . . . but I am no better at making buns for sure. They did a tap dance to Ghostbusters and a ballet dance to It's a small world. Of course my camera battery died and I only got a few shots during the recital. Luckily I found an outlet to get a little juice in the battery for a few shots afterwards. :) We let Savannah pick where she wanted to go for lunch, and of course she picked Chick fil A! The employees there were so sweet and even gave her free ice cream for "dancing so pretty". I think the pink medal that was given to each girl and flowers daddy gave her were by far her favorite things!

2 comments:

Donna said...

What a pretty ballerina! She looks so grown up, Chrystal! I love that Dave got her flowers and I think (from what I can see) the bun looks great:)

Anonymous said...

savannah you are a Beautiful ballerina!! wish we could have been there to see you dance.
chrystal i'm sure the "bun" was pretty, how could it not be on such a pretty little girl- hope there is a video we can watch
So proud of you savannah
love ya papaw/deborah