THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Monday, May 09, 2011

Mother's Day



Yesterday was such a sweet day for me. After church we travelled to Greenville, SC to celebrate Mother's Day with Dave's family. It's always fun (and chaotic) to see everyone and let the kids play. It's also a great way to keep me busy so I'm not sitting at home thinking about mom. As the years go on this holiday is getting easier to celebrate knowing that mom is heaven, but it's still hard not having her here to hug. A special thanks goes to all of my precious friends who prayed for me, called, and e-mailed yesterday. It means the world to me to have you by my side. I was truly loved on with not having to change any diapers and being able to take a nice long nap on the ride home. The kids were even great travellers!! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the day.

Group Picture





Grammy and Papa with the grandkids




Preston on the hunt for more "choclate"



My two precious kiddos


Papa reading to Preston

No comments: