THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Turkey Cookies


Savannah has been talking for days about making turkey cookies and hand print cookies. Well, today while she was at dance Preston and I made a Target run and picked up a few necessary ingredients . . . but we forget a few things and couldn't find candy corn anywhere! Lucky for me, Savannah is 4 and was more concerned about saying that we made turkey cookies than how they actually looked! Don't laugh, but here's how they turned out.


5 comments:

Christian Carroll Stewart said...

How cute! I'm sure Savannah enjoyed that!

Chelle said...

We're attempting the same project for Sara's Thanksgiving party on Friday, so I feel your pain. They turned out cute, though!

kristin said...

I'm proud of you for improvising. I would have loved the moon pie turkey cookie! We're making them next week if I can keep Ben2 and AK out of the candy corn until then.

Donna said...

haha! I love it!! I bet to her, it looked JUST like a turkey and I know she loved cooking with her mommy:) That was the best part! I have a HUGE bag of candy corn. I wish I would have known. I'm contemplating opening it but I know I'll be eating it by the handful then:) Maybe we need to make some turkey cookies here!!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful chef! and a master baker! Savannah you did a great job making your cookies and i wish i could have been there to eat one :)
love ya papaw/deborah