THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Sunday, November 07, 2010

An Extra Hour

When I went to bed last night I was super excited to know that we'd be getting an extra hour of sleep!! I had changed all of the sheets, the kids were bathed, and we were set for early church and teaching Sunday school . . . that was until Preston came down with a nasty stomach bug. We were up all night with him. Maybe it's just coincidence, but he had eaten blueberries (which all came back up) ~ his sister has never been sick with a stomach bug and not had blueberries the same day. Hum? Anyway, as miserable as I was, I know he was even more miserable. We ended up going through 5 sets of pajamas EACH and several sets of sheets too. Not exactly how I'd planned to spend my extra hour. Today has been filled with laundry and nurturing a very fussy, needy toddler. :( The virus has progressed as he has been able to eat and drink little bits today, but now he has an awful diaper rash! Poor little guy. We're praying that 1) he recovers quickly 2) he sleeps well tonight and 3) that none of the rest of us catch this nasty bug!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

praying preston gets over this virus quickly and that it's not contagious- i know you all had a miserable night. get the lysol out and maybe you can keep the rest of ya'll healthy. keep us posted
love ya'll dad/deb

Donna said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry! Knock on wood, but I've never experienced throw up with any of my kids (now watch it happen soon!!!). I can't imagine what that must have been like!! And how weird that blueberries were involved again?! HOpe the Bachmann house is back to normal soon:)

Jessica said...

That is awful! I'm so sorry to hear that! I know how it is with blueberries. Kathryn has thrown them up more than once. I hope he is all better now!