THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Adventures with Preston

I decided last week to start taking advantage of Tuesday and Thursday mornings alone with Preston. Since Savannah is in school and he's dropped his morning nap we have quite a bit of time with just the two of us. Sooo, I signed him up for a library class and also a trial class at My Gym. Savannah loved going to My Gym every week, but Dave and I weren't quite sure Preston was ready for the class. Well, after the hour long class I'm still not sure he's ready for the weekly thing (or maybe I'm just not ready for the extra workout I get), but he sure had a blast today! It's funny how the two kids like totally different things. Preston couldn't get enough of the slides and the ball pit, where as Savannah would have spent the entire class on the "jumpy thing" and in the swings. He was obsessed with picking up the balls that were on the floor and putting them back in the pit too. :)

So when we finally get home I tried to do a little computer work and look over to see him standing on my eBay bin. Nice. Never a dull moment . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

never a dull moment with that cute little boy! lol
love the pictures
dad/deb

Brandy said...

Did you get those pants from Gymboree? Charlie has some that look just like them.