THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Heaven, A Year Later

A year ago today, right around lunch time, my mom met Jesus face to face. I'll never forget what we were doing when my aunt called to tell me or the emotional roller coaster this year has been for our family. Although I miss mom more than I ever thought possible and can never quite get close enough to her, I know she's loving life in Heaven . . . and somehow I just know Heaven is a livelier place with her there. :)

It's interesting how my perception of Heaven has totally changed. It's hard to explain, but Heaven is SO much more real to me now that my mom is LIVING there. I also think I now fear death less knowing that should the Lord call me or someone I love home, my mom would be there with them. Mom, we miss you so much, but could never been more thankful you are completely healed living in your mansion prepared just for you. We love you!!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Chrystal, I want to reach through cyberspace and give you a huge hug! I wish we lived closer. I've been thinking of you and your mom as I remember we were in Baltimore when I learned the news. Guess where we're heading today. The Lord works in mysterious ways. I love you!