THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Friday, May 07, 2010

Muffins for Moms


This morning Savannah's WEE school class had Muffins for Moms to celebrate Mother's Day. Savannah has been SO excited and has talked non stop about the pink flower I would get, about how the moms would sit in chairs and kids stand, that we would have pink lemonade, about her card that she made on yellow paper, and even how she was giving me a pen and paper set! Well, wouldn't you know she started feeling really hot last night and sure enough had a high fever and a cough. Today she feels fine, other than a cough, but I wanted to keep her home to make sure she doesn't contaminate other kids and so that she can get some rest too. We did go in early this morning though so she could give me my presents and her teacher said she should be fine to stay for a little of the party. It was such a special day . . . thanks Savannah! I love you bunches!!

1 comment:

Anna Morrison said...

What a sweet photo!

Happy Mother's Day to you sweet mama.

Thanks for my birthday card. You always remember. :)

Love you . . .