THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Madison's Birthday Party

Preston laughing with Dillon


The birthday girl ready to eat cake!

Today we travelled to Mebane for our niece Madison's birthday party. It was a long day, but our kids were awesome in the car! We even made it back in time for a quick trip to Concord Mills where I was able to get Savannah some Easter shoes and a cute sweater to complete her Easter ensemble. Anyway, the party was adorable . . . everything Tinker Bell. That girl racked up too. She got some of the cutest clothes and tons of new toys. I'm not sure what is going on with my camera, but most of my pictures were really blurry. ;( I guess I'm going to have to beg for a new SLR camera for mother's day/birthday?!

1 comment:

Donna said...

That birthday cake is so pretty! You have been the birthday party guest lately, huh?!