THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

I'm Pumped!!

I am so excited about my trip to BiLo today! When we arrived at the store I thought things were a little out of the ordinary because there were lots of men in suits with BiLo name tags, but it wasn't until I went in that I figured out what was happening. As of today the Matthews BiLo is finally participating in Fuel Perks. I really hadn't paid too much attention to the program before now because I knew our stores weren't participating, but it is such a great rewards program. Basically your purchases at BiLo accumulate and for each $50 you spend you get 5 cents off every gallon of gas you buy (up to 20 gal) at BP!!!! The best part is that the rewards accumulate BEFORE coupons! So, today my total was $139 and even though I only paid $41 I accumulated enough points to get 10 cents off every gallon of gas at BP. Plus, I only need to spend another $11 to get an additional 5 cents off per gallon. I've seen lots of advertisements where they'll offer bonus fuel perks too so I'm totally ready to put this program to work! Now I just have to reregister my UPromise accont for my new BiLo card!!! I'm literally pumped about Fuel Perks!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I was at the BP across from Super Bi-Lo yesterday and the first thing the card reader prompts you is: Do you have a bi-lo rewards card?

Thanks for the explanation! Should be some serious savings....

kristin said...

Ooooooh, I didn't realize it was before coupons. Excellent! Off to do my BiLo list now!