THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

First Word

For a few days now Preston has been quite verbal. It all started on Saturday when we were in Greenville and he really started talking to Papa. I honestly couldn't believe how he just all of a sudden started "talking". Mainly he's been saying "baa, baa, BAA, BAA" (it gets louder and louder as he goes on and on) but tonight he finally busted out with "Dada"!! I'm not sure who was more excited, me ~ knowing he just said his first word, or Dave ~ knowing his first word was Dada!

3 comments:

laurie said...

Awwww, that's so sweet! I can't believe he's saying words. That's wonderful. I miss you and love you bunches!

Christian Carroll Stewart said...

YAY Preston! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

that's the sweetest and i know dave was excited especially since most babies say mama first. he's a sweetie!
dad/deb