THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Friday, January 08, 2010

A Moment in Time

I realized yesterday that I am loving this stage of life with Preston and Savannah! It's only taken 6 months, but I feel like we are finally to a phase of contentedness with sweet Preston. He is on a decent schedule, is sleeping well at night and is just too cute to watch! If I could freeze time I would . . . well, minus the spitting. We had his 6 month pictures done this week and if you click this link and scroll down you'll find Preston on the photographer's blog. It was too cute not to share! http://www.sproutsbyheather.blogspot.com/

Then there's Savannah. She is seriously a sponge and is absorbing every word that is said around here. She told Dave all about how "if you leave people in the car then you go to jail". We had a conversation previously about why she couldn't just wait in the car while I went into Harris Teeter. Then the funniest thing had to be when a girl scout came selling cookies and Savannah yells "mommy, it's the police lady again". Anyway, she is so smart and genuine. If she thinks it, she says it. There was a new student in WEE school this week and according to Savannah "she fussed A LOT". So this morning she made her a card before school and even "called" her on the way to school to make sure she wasn't fussing. What a heart she has!

Dear Lord, thank you so much for these amazing gifts you have blessed us with. I am so thankful to be called mommy by such wonderful children!

6 comments:

Christian Carroll Stewart said...

That is so sweet and those pics are great! I think I'm going to try and schedule Heather to come take pics at our house when our baby is born. We tried to get her for Christmas pics but she was booked. I'll tell her you referred me. :0)

Stephanie said...

chrystal - those pictures are AMAZING! your baby is tooooo cute! enjoy this age! (i know you are!)

Anonymous said...

chrystal oh my goodness! how will we ever chose which pic of preston to get??!! they are all sooo cute!
i can't believe from christmas to new year he started sitting by himself- he should really enjoy some of his christmas toys now!
post more pics can't wait to see ya'll hopefully very soon!!
hugs and kisses dad/deb

Donna said...

Savannah is so sweet. I love talking to her because her little voice is SO cute! She's always so happy and smiling, too:) You have cute kids, Chrystal!

I'm going to look at Preston's pics now....

Donna said...

Okay, he is too cute! His eyes are beautiful!! I love the shape. How are you going to choose which pics to buy?!?!?!

Jen Currin said...

Preston is too sweet!!