THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Savannah's Artwork


I just had to share Savannah's latest art pictures. Normally coloring for her lasts about 2 minutes and it's nothing but scribble ALL over the page. However, today she received a super cool gift from one of my nearest and dearest friends and let me tell you I couldn't drag her away from coloring! She chose to color instead of having lunch and that is saying something for this princess. Anyway, when she finished I sat in amazement at how much her coloring has improved. I guess when she's really into something she puts forth a lot of effort because for the most part she actually colored in the lines! In the pink picture she even thought to color Tinkerbell's hair yellow. I sure am proud of my little girl!

1 comment:

Christian Carroll Stewart said...

WOW. That is impressive! Great job Savannah!