THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Friday, December 04, 2009

A Big Parade

Savannah has asked for two things for Christmas, "a hair cut thing and a pink guitar". I guess the first request is a way for mom to be a part of Christmas since she was a hairdresser. It's funny how Savannah has never been interested in cutting hair until she saw the "hair cut thing" in the Toys R Us big toy book and now it's all she talks about. I'm sure mom is smiling down from heaven seeing her granddaughter wanting to be a hairdresser. :) The second request I thought was a result of the letter "G" show and tell week at WEE school. Savannah's friend Gavin brought in a guitar and ever since she has talked about wanting a guitar, only she wants a pink one. However, yesterday I was on the computer and she asked for me to play her favorite song, Mighty to Save. So I pulled up Youtube and got the song going. She sat and stared at the computer through the entire video and half way through says to me "Mom, when I get my pink guitar I'm going to be in a big parade. You and dad can come too, and dad can play his guitar." (I'm thinking good luck with that one, but anyway . . .) Trying to clarify I asked her if she meant that she wanted to play a guitar in a band and she says "yeah, and you guys can come too." So now I think she is just really into music and wants to play in a band someday.

No comments: