THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sweet Memories


This picture says it all . . . what a special time for my mom to finally get to hold Preston. When we walked in I was feeding him and she immediately said "let me hold him". She absolutely couldn't wait to get her hands on that fourth sweet grandchild! Preston just stared up into her eyes and she couldn't take her eyes off of him. Just precious. Although it was chaotic and loud, we sure enjoyed our time with Granny today. She seems to be doing well and is still resting comfortably. Praise the Lord! I'm sure she slept for hours after we all left today.

8 comments:

Sherri said...

Look at Preston looking at your mom! What a sweet picture. I am praying for you Chrystal. For you and your mom and your whole family.

Donna said...

Chrystal, that is the sweetest picture!! You can tell that she is SO happy holding Preston and Preston is just starring at her so sweetly:) I know this made her DAY! I'm so glad you have that picture.

Christian Carroll Stewart said...

What a precious memory! I know your Mom must have loved that!

Elizabeth said...

Chrystal,

You will cherish that moment forever. Preston will treasure that picture, and I am so thrilled your mom was able to spend some time with him.

kristin said...

I love the way he's gazing at her - is that a smile on his face? What a perfect moment!

Marie Robinson said...

This photo of Preston and your mom is absolutely priceless. I just love how he's looking up to her too! This must have made your mom just melt.

Anna Morrison said...

Our family is praying for you and yours. I am thankful that you have been able to be so present in your mom's life. This picture is such a keeper.

I love you, Chrystal.

Nancy said...

Such a sweet picture and one I know you will treasure in the years to come. Praying for you and your sweet family.