THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Welcome Baby Preston!!

Here is our final family shot as a family of 3!

I'm not sure who was more excited, me about finally meeting our baby boy or Savannah about going to Jack's house. Either way, it was an exciting morning for our family. I decided to try to capture one last picture of us all before leaving and this is the best I could do.

We arrived at the hospital around 7:15 am and had the pitocin started by 8:30 am. It was a long and uneventful day, but by 7:15 pm I had finally dilated to the point where I could push. Things were quickly set up and in less than 15 minutes our precious baby was born!

I promise more pictures will follow, but for now this one will have to do!


Preston William Bachmann

Born 6/20/09 at 7:44 pm

8 pounds, 4 ounces

21 inches long

6 comments:

Donna said...

Oh, Chrystal! He's beautiful!! I love how he is just looking up at his mama so sweetly and so calmly! He looks so content to be in your arms! I know you are loving this. Isn't it funny how when that second one comes out, you love him just the same as the first?

I think he looks like you! Congrats!
P.S....you are a serious blogger!! He's nearly 12 hours old and the blog post is already up! Way to go!

Jessica said...

He is a beautiful baby! I know you are so glad that he is here safe and healthy. What a blessing!!! I can't wait to get to meet him. We are excited about having Savannah come here too!

p.s. LOVE The name too!

kristin said...

ooooh! Almost makes me want another. Almost...
congrats! Cannot wait to meet him!

Nancy said...

Preston is beautiful! Congratulations! And can I just say how SMART you were to get a last shot of your family before he was born - precious! You think of everything.

Enjoy him~ Blessings!

Dolly said...

I love new born baby pictures. He's so sweet Chrystal! I can't believe you've already blogged about it. You're good! Hope you're feeling well too.

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!