THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Our 5th Anniversary!!

I was going to try to save the 300th post on my blog for the arrival of Baby Bachmann, but I guess it'd be more appropriate to make it our anniversary post. Today is our official 5th wedding anniversary and it's been wonderful having Dave home with us. We journeyed out to Savannah's library class this morning, had Dairy Queen blizzards for lunch, and are planning to go to dinner tonight while Savannah stays with our sweet neighbor. Then tomorrow morning (hopefully bright and early) we're off to meet our newest family member!

The past five years have been nothing short of amazing. If you had asked me on our wedding day what I thought life would be like in five years, I would never have guessed we'd be dealing with most of what we're going through or that my life would be so crazy, but I would probably have said life would be great . . . and it is! Despite the obstacles we face daily, I'm truly grateful to have such a wonderful, supportive, and loving husband who comes home every day to put on yet another hat and be a super dad and husband. My mom was right when I talked to her earlier today and she said that God had picked a special man for me. I never imagined how much Dave would truly bless my life and didn't have a clue that any person was capable of being so patient, especially with a wife and daughter both very demanding.

I'm looking forward to see what God has in store for us over the next five years as a family of four. Hopefully then we'll be on a cruise to celebrate . . . because one thing is for sure, we won't be waiting on the arrival of another baby!

I love you, Dave!

4 comments:

Christian Carroll Stewart said...

We'll be praying for you ALL tomorrow! Can't wait to see pics of baby boy Bacheman!

Donna said...

Happy Anniversary!!! What a fun week this will be in the future years....2 birthdays and an anniversary:) Enjoy your night together! Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

Nancy said...

Happy Anniversary! Donna is right this week in years to come is going to be BUSY!!!

Had to laugh at your last sentence - my sister's third baby was born at 7 pm on their 10th anniversary (they had a 7 pm Wedding).

Enjoy your time together tonight. Can't wait to hear the new baby is here!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! you and dave are the perfect pair and will continue to be great parents in the coming years. i know your dad and mom are proud of you both in your marriage and the way you are and will be raising your children to follow GOD and know HIS love.
you,dave,savannah and baby are a blessing to us all and we love ya bunches. and the best part is we will finally know baby's name!!!! hehehe whew!! see ya on saturday!
dad/deb