THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

24 Days and Counting

I cannot believe that we will finally meet this baby boy in no more than 24 days (there's always hope he could come a little early). In preparation, I spent this weekend getting as much as I could checked off of the never ending list. We did have fun, but I also got a ton of stuff accomplished!

Saturday morning we got up and headed to Burlington to visit with my mom. She seemed to be doing well and was in good spirits. While I was there, Dave took Savannah to the city park where they had a blast riding all of the rides. I've mentioned this park before, but Savannah LOVES riding the kiddy rides again and again. She was quite disappointed to see me come back from visiting mom as she knew that meant it was time to head back home. :(

Sunday was a pretty low key day with church, a few errands, and then some much needed cleaning out of the medicine cabinet and a few other drawers. I also ended up taking all of the cushions off of the sofas and vacuuming everything down, which was way over due!

Yesterday we had a yummy pancake breakfast and then headed to the park to meet up with Savannah's friend Anna Kate. Those girls are just precious and had a blast playing princess together. Savannah even let Anna Kate wear one of her princess bracelets so they could both be princesses in the playground tower. I enjoyed just chatting with Kristin while Dave played and chased Savannah, it was great! Again we ran a few errands, had dinner out, and then rented a movie to watch. I cannot even believe we made time to sit down and watch an entire movie.

Monday was also my first day without the big boot! I wore tennis shoes all day and although they felt odd at first, I think the biggest problem is the swelling that has started in my feet. I guess with only 3 weeks to go it's due, but definitely not welcome. For the first time this pregnancy I also cannot wear my wedding rings. :( Oh well, at least I haven't had to deal with carpal tunnel this time.



Today is sadly Savannah's last day of WEE school. We arrived super early this morning and took a final picture with her two teachers. Oh how we are going to miss them and going to school.

1 comment:

Donna said...

I'm glad your week went well. I can't believe your baby boy will be here in less than a month!

Savannah looks so grown up in that picture:( We had Miss Amy last year and she was a sweet teacher. I can't believe Weeschool is out, too!!!! Where did the year go?