THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Savannah opening her new Dora Valentine book!
Opening her new Chutes and Ladders game

We had a great Saturday celebrating Valentine's Day. Dave started the morning by making waffles for all of us and then we let Savannah open her gifts. After naptime we headed out to dinner (big mistake), but at least we made it home in time for Savannah to go straight to bed. I wish we had taken time to take a few pictures of Savannah. She was a doll in her new red tutu skirt from Gymboree. I originally bought it for play dress up clothes, but when she saw it Saturday afternoon she insisted on wearing it. She wore it well and got lots of compliments if I must say so myself. :) Anyway, after she was in bed Dave and I enjoyed our annual piece of Adam's peanut butter cup cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory. Yum-O! Oh yeah, Dave also surprised me with an ice-cream cake from Baskin Robbins on Friday afternoon. That and the cheesecake will be my last big desserts before the glucose test next month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you all had a great valentine celebration! i know savannah was a doll in the red tutu. i bet the baby was happy with all the sweets! hehehe
i'm sure you'll do fine the the glucose testing, so try not to worry about that. see ya soon,
dad/deb