THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Potty Training Day #1

We decided to start potty training today since we had nowhere in particular to go. I have no clue how many times Savannah tinkled on the potty, as I lost count somewhere after 15. We had 5 accidents (1 nasty one) but thankfully nothing was bad enough to hit the floor. I went to Target and bought another potty for downstairs so now we're set. Hopefully tomorrow will go as smoothly, if not better, than today.

As a side note, a huge thank you goes out to my wonderful husband who not only helped with most of the wet pants, but also entertained Savannah for most of the day today! They played Go Fish this morning, worked out together, played outside lots, and who knows what else she convinced daddy to do. I'm saving up energy for next week when I have to do all of the potty training myself! Let the loads of laundry begin . . .

No comments: