THE BACHMANN FOUR

Welcome to the craziness of our life!

Friday, January 09, 2009

Home at Last!

I'm finally home!! It feels so good to be in my own house with my own shower, couch, pillow, etc. and of course Dave and Savannah too. I have to say that I was a little disappointed that Savannah wasn't more excited to see me, but then again, it's nice knowing she doesn't mind me being gone . . . vacation here we come!!!! Seriously though, I know it's because she has been so well taken care of by my mom, Dave's mom, and of course Miss Heather too.

The pain is much improved, although not gone, but I'm trying to manage without any further medication. The excitement of Tuesday (when we find out the sex of the baby) is keeping me excited about next week when all of our help is gone. Dave's mom is here now and Savannah is still LOVING all of the attention. She is simply not going to know what to do when her granny and grammy are gone. Please just keep praying for a speedy recovery so I can get back to a semi-normal routine.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Oh yea! I didn't realize that Tues. was the day!! I can't wait to hear! I say BOY!

I'm glad you're home and feeling better. Just take it easy and nap, put your feet up and watch TV! Take advantage of the help while you can:)

Chelle said...

I'm so glad you're home and feeling better. Here's to a speedy recovery!

I agree with Donna: I think it's a boy....But I can't wait to find out for sure. :)

Nancy said...

Yippee - you're home and you find out on Tuesday what this sweet little one is - Can't wait to hear the great news1

laurie said...

Yeah Chrystal,
I am so thankful that God has sustained your family this week. Isn't He so good!!!! I can't wait to hear about this little bundle.